Research interests include:
- Study of topical issues of standardization of general education, content and technological foundations of modernization of the educational process of the school;
- professional development of the teacher in conditions of digitalization of education;
- Analysis and transformation of additional vocational education.
Selected Articles: https://www.elibrary.ru/author_profile.asp?id=294625
ID ORCID: 0000-0002-6310-2499
Science metrics for the Russian Scientific Citation Index:
- Number of publications - 100
- number of citations - 269
- Hirsch Index - 8
Tel. +7 (3812) 66-20-89
Address: 1 bld. 4 Frunze Str., Off. 407, Omsk 644043, Russia
Chief Editor: Vladimir I. Gam
Phone number: 8 (3812) 79-03-19
Editorial office address: 1 bld. 4 Frunze Str., Off. 407, Omsk 644043, Russia
To the authors
Articles are accepted through the Open Journal Systems (OJS) online system. The author has the opportunity to follow the progress of the article in his Personal Account and receive corresponding notifications by e-mail.
Only one Author from the author's team needs to register to download an article, but information in the form is provided about all of them.
At the moment, please go to the submission form.
The authors retain the copyright for the work, agree with the Creative Commons 4.0 license and grant the magazine the right to first publish the work. The authors retain the right to conclude separate contractual agreements regarding the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work in its published form (for example, its placement in the institute repository, publication in the book), with reference to its original publication in the Journal.
Authors have the right to post their work on the Internet (for example, in an institute repository or personal site) before and during the process of reviewing and publishing it by the Journal.
By presenting the article, the authors guarantee that the material complies with the following points:
- the material was not previously published;
- the material has not been submitted for review and publication in another journal;
- all co-authors agree with the publication in the Journal;
- there is no conflict of interest;
- there are no incorrect borrowings in the material;
- provides full Internet addresses (URLs) for links where possible;
- the consent of the organization (explicit or implicit) in which the study was conducted was obtained;
- all citations are executed correctly, sources for tables and figures are indicated (unless otherwise specified, it is assumed that tables and figures were created by the author).
The editors shall check the original copy of the article for compliance with the Requirements. If a non-conformity is detected, the author is invited to draw up an article according to the current rules. The editors reserve the right to reject publications and do not enter into discussion with the authors of rejected articles.
Information about authors (surname, first name, patronymic, name of affiliated organization, address of organization, e-mail address, provided by them for publication in the journal, become available for an indefinite circle of persons, to which the authors give written consent to the fact of the Offer concept when uploading an article to the online system of accepting articles on the journal website.The publication of these information is carried out in the interests of the authors in order to fully and correctly record the publications and their citation by the relevant bibliographic organizations and ensure the possibility of contacts between the authors and the scientific community.
Personal information provided by authors to the journal in addition to the information listed above, including additional email addresses and phone numbers, will be used exclusively for contacts with authors during the preparation of the article for publication. The Editorial Board undertakes not to transfer this personal information to third parties who may use it for other purposes.
Aims and ScopeThe purpose of the journal is to highlight the results of research activities in the field of pedagogical science, disseminate ideas of theoretical or practical significance, as well as aimed at obtaining new knowledge in promising areas of education and science.
- Promote exchange of opinions and scientific dialogue between Russian and foreign scientists;
- draw attention to promising and relevant areas and developments that integrate pedagogical knowledge;
- familiarize readers with the latest directions and theories in the field of pedagogical research, developed in Russia and abroad, and their practical application.
- General еducation
- Vocational еducation
- Socio-psychological research
- Management in education
- Education, economics, society
- Education and culture
The Russian Scientific Citation Index (RSCI), Elibrary, Cyberleninka, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Crossref, "Lan" Publishers electronic catalogue, Global F5
The journal Science and Practice in Education: An Electronic Scientific Journal is an open access journal. According to the Budapest Open Access Initiative, "open access" (in relation to peer-reviewed scientific literature) refers to the provision of access to articles on the Internet, which allows any user to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search for or refer to the full texts of these articles, scan them for indexation or use them for any other legitimate purpose without financial, legal or technical barriers.
Journal articles in Open Access mode are published in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY) license. (License "Specifying Authorship").
The CC BY license allows the use, sharing, adaptation, distribution and reproduction in any media or any format, provided that the article properly indicates the original author (s), the source of the publication, as well as a reference to the Creative Commons license and whether changes have been made. Images or other third-party materials are included in the Creative Commons license for this article, unless otherwise specified in the signatures to them or the article itself.Read the licensing terms|
Anton V. Gam, Vice Rector for Academic Affairs, Multidisciplinary Academy of Continuing Education, тel: +7 (3812) 66-20-89,
The cost of one publication, regardless of the number of pages, is 900 rubles. Articles of students - undergraduates, graduate students - are accepted without payment.
The journal does not require payment for submitting an article, the review of all incoming materials is free of charge. A fee is charged for assigning a DOI, posting an article on various platforms in order to support the publication of the journal in open access.
Payment is made only after a letter from the editorial board about the adoption of the article. Then the author sends a response by attaching a payment scan (photo, electronic check) to the letter.
The journal publishes only original high-quality scientific papers. Submitting an article to a journal implies that it was not published earlier and was not submitted for publication to another journal. When the author(s) uses excerpts from other articles in their works (in Russian, English or other languages), it is mandatory to make them in the form of links to sources or to obtain permission from the previous publisher or copyright owner.
Preprint and Postprint Policy
A preprint is a scientific publication containing materials of a preliminary nature published before the publication in which they can be placed. The journal does not accept manuscripts published as preprints for consideration.
Retraction of articles
The journal's editorial board uses retraction (revocation of the article) to alert readers to cases of duplicate publications (where authors present the same data in multiple publications), plagiarism, concealing conflicts of interest, and providing inaccurate data that may have influenced the interpretation of the data or recommendations for their use.
The reason for revoking the article is the following:
- detection of plagiarism in the publication;
- duplication of articles in different editions;
- detection of falsifications or fabrications in the article text;
- There is a conflict of interest (and other violations of publication ethics);
- re-publication of the article, carried out without the consent of the author.
Retraction of an article can be initiated:
- by the author of the article;
- By contacting the editorial staff of another journal;
- by the appeal of unauthorized persons (possibly participants in the conflict of interest) in the presence of evidence of violations of scientific ethics by the author of the article;
- If the editorial board of the journal finds a violation of the scientific ethics of the author of the article.
Retraction of articles is carried out as follows:
1. After the appeal of the author or another person who provided facts of violation of scientific ethics in the article, the editorial board of the journal appoints a commission that conducts investigations of the case, taking into account all the available facts and the possibilities of checking the ethics of the publication;
2. Having decided to withdraw the article, the editors indicate in the minutes of the meeting the reason for retraction (in the case of plagiarism, indicating the sources of borrowing), as well as the date of retraction.
3. The Council on the Ethics of Scientific Publications (to enter information into a single base of registered articles) is provided with a protocol indicating the date of the meeting, the composition of the meeting, the results of the examination, an informed decision and the completed form:
— The author's name and title of the article;
— Name of the publication from which the text is withdrawn;
— Initiator of revocation of the article;
— The reason for revoking the article and the date of the decision;
— Link to the page on the website of the publication, on which information about retraction is given;
— Output data become and DOI (if any);
4. Information on recalled texts is transmitted to the databases of scientific information - NEB, other bases. Upon receipt of an application for retraction, information about the article and the full text remain on the elibrary.ru, but is supplemented by information about retraction.
5. The editorial board reserves the right to make its own decision regarding further cooperation with the authors of the registered articles (complete refusal of cooperation, refusal of cooperation for a certain time, appointment of additional examination of articles in case of repeated cooperation).
The journal does not publish advertising materials, materials to accompany advertising and does not sell advertising in relation to specific articles.
Declaration of a conflict of interestDeclaration of Conflict of Interest
All authors are required to disclose (declare in the relevant section of the manuscript) financial or other explicit or potential conflicts of interest that may be perceived as having an impact on the results or conclusions presented in the work.
Examples of potential conflicts of interest to be disclosed are:
- receiving financial rewards for participating in the study or writing the manuscript
- any connection (contract work, consulting, joint-stock ownership, receipt of fees, provision of expert opinions) with organizations that have a direct interest in the subject of research or review;
- patent application or patent registration for research results (copyright, etc.);
- obtaining financial support for any of the stages of the study or manuscript writing (including grants and other financial support).
Explicit and potential conflicts of interest should be disclosed as early as possible.
Conflict of interest information received from manuscript authors is not provided to reviewers and is only available to the editorial board when deciding whether to publish the manuscript. Also, information on conflicts of interest is published as part of the full text of the article.
Personal Data Processing Policy
1. General provisions
The Personal Data Processing Policy (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) has been developed in accordance with Federal Law No. 152—FZ of 27.07.2006 "On Personal Data" (hereinafter referred to as FZ-152).
This Policy defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data in ANPOO "MANO" (location: 644043, Omsk region, Omsk, Frunze str., 1, room 4, office 407, TIN 550201157303, OGRN 2195543376125) (hereinafter— Operator) with the purpose of protecting the rights and freedoms of a person and a citizen when processing his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
The following basic concepts are used in the Policy:
- automated processing of personal data — processing of personal data with the help of computer technology;
- blocking of personal data — temporary termination of the processing of personal data (except in cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- personal data information system — a set of personal data contained in databases and providing them with processing of information technologies and technical means;
- depersonalization of personal data — actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the identity of personal data to a specific subject of personal data;
- personal data processing — any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- operator — a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, and also determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- personal data — any information related to a directly or indirectly identified or identifiable individual (subject of personal data);
- provision of personal data — actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- dissemination of personal data — actions aimed at the disclosure of personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarization with the personal data of an unlimited circle of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the mass media, posting in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- cross—border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- destruction of personal data — actions as a result of which it is impossible to restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
The Company is obliged to publish or otherwise provide unrestricted access to this Personal Data Processing Policy in accordance with Part 2 of art.18.1. FZ 152.
2.1. Principles of personal data processing
The processing of personal data by the Operator is carried out on the basis of the following principles:
- legality and a fair basis;
- restrictions on the processing of personal data to achieve specific, predetermined and legitimate goals;
- preventing the processing of personal data incompatible with the purposes of collecting personal data;
- preventing the merging of databases containing personal data, the processing of which is carried out for purposes incompatible with each other;
- processing only those personal data that meet the purposes of their processing;
- compliance of the content and volume of the processed personal data with the stated purposes of processing;
- preventing the processing of personal data that is excessive in relation to the stated purposes of their processing;
- ensuring the accuracy, sufficiency and relevance of personal data in relation to the purposes of personal data processing;
- destruction or depersonalization of personal data upon the achievement of the purposes of their processing or in case of loss of the need to achieve these goals, if it is impossible for the Operator to eliminate the violations of personal data, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
2.2. Personal data processing conditions
The Operator processes personal data in the presence of at least one of the following conditions:
- the processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the personal data subject to the processing of his personal data;
- personal data processing is necessary to achieve the goals stipulated by an international agreement of the Russian Federation or a law, to implement and fulfill the functions, powers and duties assigned to the operator by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the administration of justice, the execution of a judicial act, an act of another body or official subject to execution in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation on enforcement proceedings;
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the subject of personal data is a party or beneficiary or guarantor, and also for the conclusion of a contract on the initiative of the subject of personal data or a contract under which the subject of personal data will be a beneficiary or guarantor;
- the processing of personal data is necessary to exercise the rights and legitimate interests of the operator or third parties or to achieve socially significant goals, provided that the rights and freedoms of the subject of personal data are not violated;
- personal data is processed, access of an unlimited number of persons to which is provided by the subject of personal data or at his request (hereinafter referred to as publicly available personal data);
- personal data subject to publication or mandatory disclosure is processed in accordance with federal law.
2.3. Confidentiality of personal data
The operator and other persons who have gained access to personal data are obliged not to disclose to third parties and not to distribute personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
2.4. Publicly available sources of personal data
In order to provide information, the Operator may create publicly available sources of personal data of personal data subjects, including directories and address books. The publicly available sources of personal data with the written consent of the subject of personal data may include his surname, first name, patronymic, date and place of birth, position, contact phone numbers, email address and other personal data provided by the subject of personal data.
Information about the subject of personal data must be excluded from publicly available sources of personal data at any time at the request of the subject of personal data, the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects or by a court decision.
2.5. Special categories of personal data
Processing by the Operator of special categories of personal data concerning race, nationality, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, health status, intimate life is allowed in cases where:
- the subject of personal data has consented in writing to the processing of his personal data;
- personal data is made publicly available by the subject of personal data;
- personal data processing is carried out in accordance with the legislation on state social assistance, labor legislation, the legislation of the Russian Federation on pensions under state pension provision, on labor pensions;
- processing of personal data is necessary to protect the life, health or other vital interests of the personal data subject or the life, health or other vital interests of other persons and obtaining the consent of the personal data subject is impossible;
- the processing of personal data is carried out for medical and preventive purposes, for the purpose of establishing a medical diagnosis, providing medical and medical and social services, provided that the processing of personal data is carried out by a person professionally engaged in medical activities and is obliged in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation to preserve medical secrecy;
- the processing of personal data is necessary to establish or exercise the rights of the subject of personal data or third parties, as well as in connection with the administration of justice;
- the processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the legislation on mandatory types of insurance, with the insurance legislation.
The processing of special categories of personal data carried out in the cases provided for in paragraph 4 of Article 10 of FZ-152 must be immediately terminated if the reasons for which their processing was carried out have been eliminated, unless otherwise established by federal law.
The processing of personal data about a criminal record may be carried out by the Operator exclusively in cases and in accordance with the procedure determined in accordance with federal laws.
2.6. Biometric personal data
Information that characterizes the physiological and biological characteristics of a person, on the basis of which it is possible to establish his identity — biometric personal data — can be processed by the Operator only with the consent of the subject of personal data in writing.
2.7. Assignment of personal data processing to another person
The operator has the right to entrust the processing of personal data to another person with the consent of the personal data subject, unless otherwise provided by federal law, on the basis of an agreement concluded with this person. The person processing personal data on behalf of the Operator is obliged to comply with the principles and rules of personal data processing provided for by FZ-152 and this Policy.
2.8. Processing of personal data of citizens of the Russian Federation
In accordance with Article 2 of Federal Law No.242-FZ dated 21.07.2014 "On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation in Terms of Clarifying the Procedure for Processing Personal Data ininformation and telecommunication networks" when collecting personal data, including through the Internet information and telecommunication network, the operator is obliged to ensure recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction of personal data of citizens of the Russian Federation with the use of databases located on the territory of the Russian Federation, except for the following cases:
- personal data processing is necessary to achieve the goals stipulated by an international agreement of the Russian Federation or a law, to implement and fulfill the functions, powers and duties assigned to the operator by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the administration of justice, the execution of a judicial act, an act of another body or official subject to execution in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation on enforcement proceedings (hereinafter referred to as the execution of a judicial act); the processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of the powers of federal executive authorities, bodies of state extra-budgetary funds, executive bodies of state power of the subjects of the Russian Federation, local self-government bodies and the functions of organizations involved in the provision of state and municipal services, respectively, provided for by the Federal Law of27.07.2010 No.210-FZ "On the organization of the provision of state and municipal services", including registration of the subject of personal data on the unified portal of state and municipal services and (or) regional portals of state and municipal services; the processing of personal data is necessary for the professional activities of a journalist and/or the legitimate activities of the mass media or scientific, literary or other creative activities, provided that the rights and legitimate interests of the subject of personal data are not violated.
2.9. Cross-border transfer of personal data
The operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state on whose territory the transfer of personal data is supposed to be carried out provides adequate protection of the rights of personal data subjects before the start of such transfer.
Cross-border transfer of personal data to the territories of foreign states that do not provide adequate protection of the rights of personal data subjects may be carried out in the following cases:
- the written consent of the personal data subject to the cross-border transfer of his personal data;
- execution of the contract to which the subject of personal data is a party.
3.1. Consent of the personal data subject to the processing of his personal data
The subject of personal data decides on the provision of his/her personal data and agrees to their processing freely, voluntarily and in his/her interests. Consent to the processing of personal data may be given by the subject of personal data or his representative in any form that allows to confirm the fact of its receipt, unless otherwise established by federal law.
3.2. Rights of the subject of personal data
The subject of personal data has the right to obtain from the Operator information concerning the processing of his personal data, unless such right is restricted in accordance with federal laws. The subject of personal data has the right to demand from the Operator the clarification of his personal data, their blocking or destruction in the event that the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, and also take the measures provided by law. measures to protect your rights.
Processing of personal data in order to promote goods, works, services on the market by making direct contacts with the subject of personal data (potential consumer) with the help of means of communication, and also for the purposes of political agitation is allowed only if subject to the prior consent of the personal data subject.
The operator is obliged to immediately terminate, at the request of the personal data subject, the processing of his personal data for the above purposes.
It is prohibited to make decisions based solely on automated processing of personal data that generate legal consequences in relation to the subject of personal data or otherwise affect his rights and legitimate interests, except in cases provided for by federal laws, or if there is consent in thein the written form of the subject of personal data.
If the subject of personal data believes that the Operator processes his personal data in violation of the requirements of FZ-152 or otherwise violates his rights and freedoms, the subject of personal data has the right to appeal the actions or omissions of the Operator to the Authorized Body for the Protection of the Rights of Personal Data Subjects data or in court.
The subject of personal data has the right to the protection of their rights and legitimate interests, including compensation for damages and (or) compensation for moral damage.
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to meet the requirements of federal legislation in the field of personal data protection.
To prevent unauthorized access to personal data, the Operator applies the following organizational and technical measures:
- appointment of officials responsible for the organization of processing and protection of personal data;
- restriction of the composition of persons admitted to the processing of personal data;
- familiarization of subjects with the requirements of federal legislation and regulatory documents of the Operator on the processing and protection of personal data;
- organization of accounting, storage and handling of media containing information with personal data;
- identification of threats to the security of personal data during their processing, formation on the basis of their threat models;
- development of a personal data protection system based on the threat model;
- checking the readiness and effectiveness of the use of information security tools;
- differentiation of user access to information resources and hardware and software for information processing;
- registration and accounting of actions of users of personal data information systems;
- use of anti-virus tools and personal data protection system recovery tools;
- the use of means of inter-network shielding, intrusion detection, security analysis and cryptographic protection of information in necessary cases;
- organization of access to the Operator's territory, protection of premises with technical means of personal data processing.
Other rights and obligations of the Operator in connection with the processing of personal data are determined by the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data.
The Operator's employees who are guilty of violating the norms governing the processing and protection of personal data bear material, disciplinary, administrative, civil or criminal liability in accordance with the procedure established by federal laws.
Full name: Multidisciplinary Academy of Continuing Education
Abbreviated name: ANPEO «МАCE»
Organizational and legal form: autonomous non-profit organization.
Type of educational organization: professional educational organization.
The Academy, as a professional educational organization, implements educational programs of the following types of education:
- general education;
- vocational education;
- additional education;
- vocational training.
The subject of the Academy's activity is the implementation of educational programs of general and vocational education at all levels of education in accordance with the existing license, the implementation of educational programs of vocational training and additional education, including the implementation of training, retraining and (or) improving the skills of workers in various fields, scientific and scientific-pedagogical workers, performing basic and applied scientific research, conducting e-learning, using remote educational technologies, implementing integrated educational programs on the basis of network interaction with educational organizations.
Structure and management system
The structure of the Academy includes the following structural units:
- Siberian New Generation School (1-11 cl)
- Electronic Gymnasium
- Faculty of Professional Retraining and Advanced Training
- Faculty of Test Learning Technologies
- Faculty of Additional Education
The educational activities of the Academy are carried out on the basis of the license of the Ministry of Education of the Omsk Region No. 22 of 27.07.2016, according to which the Academy has the right to carry out activities under the following programs:
- general education (level of education: primary general, basic general, secondary general)
- vocational education(level of education: secondary vocational education)
- additional education(subspecies: additional education of children and adults, additional vocational education: DPP PC, DPP PP)
- vocational training
Forms of education: internal, intramural and extramural, correspondence with use of remote technologies and digital training.
History of the JournalThe journal "Science and Practice in Education: Electronic Scientific Journal" has been published since 2020.
From 2020, in transliteration into Latin, the magazine uses a variant: Nauka i praktika v obrazovanii: elektronnyi nauchnyi zhurnal.The key name in Latin, registered from 2020 at the ISSN Center: Nauka i praktika v obrazovanii: èlektronnyj naučnyj žurnal