Original scientific articles in Russian and English are accepted for publication, corresponding to the profile of the Journal and reflecting the results of the original scientific research of the authors.
When preparing a manuscript for submission to the editorial office, authors should be guided by the following rules, drawn up taking into account the requirements of Russian and international associations and organizations, including the principles and rules of COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics), CSE ((Council of Science Editors), instructions of HENRI (Ассоциация научных редакторов и издателей)
All articles submitted to the editors are checked for uniqueness using the Antiplagiat system (https://users.antiplagiat.ru). If the uniqueness of the article is 75% or more, the article is accepted for consideration by the editorial board. Otherwise, the article is returned to the author for further revision.
The number of authors of one article is no more than three.
English-language manuscript metadata:
- Name O. Surname author (s)
- degree, academic title (if any) (on the left without abzatz indentation)
- place of work
- Address of the place of work
- City, Country
Please specify the authors IDs of ORCID, Scopus ID.
- Article title
Keywords must be followed by the text of the article itself. It is recommended to structure the text as follows:
• Introduction - contains information that allows you to understand the importance of addressing this topic, the relevance of the raised problem or its individual aspects, the connection of the problem with modern tasks. The author can draw the reader's attention to new problematic fields, facts, discovered patterns, put forward the author's hypothesis.
• Materials and methods - describe the sequence of the study, the methods used by the author (polling, testing, observation, experiment, modeling, analysis, generalization, etc.), if available - the methods used by the author.
• Literary review (if any) - references to major publications on this topic, or the history of the problem and contemporary views on it, difficulties or insufficiency of its development;
• The results of the study and their discussion are the main section of the publication, where the author sets out the general content of the work. This can be an analysis of theoretical or empirical material, a description of the progress of the study/experiment. This material can be accompanied by analytical or statistical data, if necessary, confirmed by graphs, figures, diagrams.
• Conclusion - the formulation of the main conclusions of the study, their scientific or practical significance. You can also present the prospects for further scientific searches in this direction.
• Acknowledgements - if necessary, indication of other study participants who are not authors, but who provided assistance in any aspects of the study, assistance in writing the manuscript. Also, gratitude may apply to scientific foundations and other organizations with the support of which research, the name of projects and grants have been carried out.
• References - Includes only the sources referenced by the author in the article. Sources are given in order of mention in the text of the article (not in alphabetical order).
The design of the manuscript
10000-40000 characters (including information about the author(s), abstract, keywords (in Russian and English), main text, references.
|File format||Microsoft Word|
|Paragraph indention||1,25 cm|
- Figures – black and white, without halftones, in graphic vector formats, such as WMF, EMF, CDR or AI;
- Raster (bitmap) – in TIFF, JPG formats at a minimum resolution of 300 dots per inch (dpi);
- Diagrams from MS Excel and MS Visio programs should be supplied in original file form.
Presentation of gratitude (if any)
If the study is funded by any foundation, organization, in this section of the manuscript it is necessary to express gratitude for the financial support provided, i.e. write at the expense of which grants, contracts, scholarships the study was carried out.
It is also possible to express gratitude to colleagues who assisted in the implementation of the study or expressed criticisms of the work being carried out. Before expressing gratitude, it is necessary to enlist the consent of those whom you plan to thank.
Design of References
References should be formatted according to the bibliographic style based on Vancouver style - Imperial College London https://www.imperial.ac.uk/admin-services/library/learning-support/reference-management/vancouver-style/your-reference-list/
In-text bibliographic references are given in square brackets, where reference is made to the serial number of the work used in the reference list (example: , [7, p. 10]). If the reference includes more than one work used, then inside the square brackets they are separated by semicolons. Example: [2; 8], [2; 8, p.12].
The list of references is drawn up in the order of mention or citation in the text of the article (not in alphabetical order), numbered. A source that is not referenced in the text of the article is not allowed to be placed in the reference list.
Bibliographic description of a journal article (periodicals) and of a journal article retrieved from the Internet
Author AA, Author BB, Author CC, Author DD. Title of article. Title of journal. Year;volume(issue number):page numbers. (Language (except English) in which the article is written). DOI/URL
Wallis H. The influence of Father Ricci on Far Eastern cartography. Imago mundi. 1965;(19):38-45.
- Bibliographic description of a book
Author AA, Author BB, Author CC, Author DD. Title of book. Number of edition [if not first]. Place of Publication: Publisher; Year of publication. Pagination (page numbers). (Language (except English) in which the article is written). DOI/URL
Bloch R. The Etruscans. London: Thems & Hudson; 1965. 521 p.
- Bibliographic description of a conference paper
Author AA, Author BB, Author CC, Author DD. Title of paper. In: Title of book: Proceedings of the Title of the Conference, Date of conference, Place of Conference. Place of publication: Publisher's name; Year of Publication. Pagination (page numbers). (Language (except English) in which the article is written). DOI/URL
Yudina MN, Gam AV. The indicator R' of the statistical significance for subgraph for motif discovery task. Journal of Physics: 14th International scientific and technical conference on applied mechanics and systems dynamics, AMSD 2020, Omsk, November 10–12 2020. Omsk: IOP Publishing Ltd; 2021. p. 012065. https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/1791/1/012065
- Bibliographic description of materials on the website
Author AA, Author BB, Author CC, Author DD. Title of article. Title of website. Date of publication Day Month Year. (Language (except English) in which the article is written). URL [Accessed Day Month Year].
Robinson L, Smith M, Segal R. Stress Management. HelpGuide. November 2021. https://www.helpguide.org/articles/stress/stress-management.htm
[Accessed 11th April 2022].
- Bibliographic description of an article in a printed or electronic newspaper
Author AA, Author BB, Author CC, Author DD. Title of article. Title of website. Date of publication Day Month, Year. (Language (except English) in which the article is written). URL [Accessed Day Month Year].
Kudryavtsev V. Arkhimed obrazovaniya = Archimedes education. Vesti obrazovaniya. November 28 2020. (In Russ.). https://vogazeta.ru/articles/2020/11/28/edpolitics/15794-arhimed_obrazovaniya [Accessed 08th April 2021].Financial conditions
When submitting a manuscript, the author joins the Public Offer of the journal (filling out a separate contract is not required). By submitting an article, the author agrees to place the article in open access on the Internet and in scientometric databases, confirms that he is familiar with the type of journal (open access).
The cost of one publication, regardless of the number of pages, is 900 rubles. A fee is charged for assigning a DOI, posting an article on various platforms in order to support the publication of the journal in open access.
Articles of students - undergraduates, graduate students - are accepted without payment.
Attention, please do not pay anything immediately. Payment is made only after a letter from the editorial office about the acceptance of the article. Then the author sends a response, attaching a scan of the payment (photo, electronic check) to the letter.
Bank transfer in rubles to a settlement account at a branch of Sberbank or any other bank Payment for participants from foreign countries